Saturday Morning.
Been up literally all night and I am not tired at all.
This morning I realized I haven't read any literature that hasn't anything to do with all things culinary since my first son was about 10 months old. Time to make a change. If anyone has any suggestions please suggest away!
I love to hear people talk about how great their children are. It makes me less self-conscious about bragging about my little ones! No one likes the parent who romanticizes everything single thing their child does. But there isn't anything wrong with a little boasting every now and again.
It's been hard to regain some sense of normalcy sense my son came home from the hospital. I had everything scheduled to a T, then all hell breaks loose. Times like this I wish I was back home and can have the help of my loving family. Not to mention the younger two are sick as well. What's this thing called normal again?
I love to squeeze my children. They're oh so squeezable and adorable. Especially when I'm feeling a bit stress. The harder I squeeze the harder they laugh!!! So happy they're so squishy!
The blogosphere is no joke. I have some serious research to do.
Although I have 3 children I am still a spontaneous ball of crazy. I guess it's good that I had my children at a young age :)

:) I love to squeeze my baby too. I also love tickling her and lightly bite her chubby legs
ReplyDeleteLately most of the literature I've read are bedtime stories :)